The Weekly Insider 12-14-09 to 12-18-09
This is what we found this week in the world of search engine marketing:
- Google real time search: flawed to hell
- Mass Google Toolbar PageRank Penalty of December 2009???
- Google Alerts Gone Wild?
- Google Places Pages Upgraded – Owner Verified Checkmark and More Sentiment Details Now Show
- How Search Engines Might Devine the Intent behind Regional Queries vs. Global Queries
- Making URLs shorter for Google Toolbar and FeedBurner
- Google Suggest – Broken and Filled with Porn and Children
- Bit.ly Just Got Fu.kd: Facebook And Google Get Into The Short URL Game
- 8 Types of Linkbait Explained by a Plush Ninja
- Top Twitter Trends of 2009
- Google Highlights Review Sentiments On Local Place Pages
- Yahoo Showing Local Results On Non-Local Queries
- Handling legitimate cross-domain content duplication
- New: Cross Domain Canonical Tag Google Support
- 8 Predictions for SEO in 2010
- Browser Size: a tool to see how others view your website
- Google Sitelinks Come in How Many Flavors?
- Is SEO Dead? 1997 Prediction, Meet 2009 Reality
- Microsoft Might Add Bing Page Score to MSN Toolbar
- Maps for Recovery & Yelp for Discovery – a great combo
- Google Is in Talks to Buy Yelp
- Google To Swallow Yelp For $500 Million?
- Click Through Rate by Search Engine Result Positions
- SEO Expert Swears In Court That Google Uses Meta Keywords Tag
Weekly Random Bonus Find (Beware):
Amazing One Shot Video!December 18, 2009 4:16 pm The Weekly Insider